WANT TO KNOW HOW MUCH HOME LOAN CAN YOU AFFORD?
It’s great that you are deciding to buy a house. The first step in buying a house is determining your budget.The affordability calculator steps you through the process of finding out how much you can borrow. You can calculate your home loan amount based on your income, purchase price or total monthly payment.
- You are eligible for a loan of ₹ 0
- EMI ₹ 0
- Tenure 0 yrs Max tenure allowed is 20 years or lesser.
Schedule showing EMI
Break-up of Total Payment
Reliance Home Finance makes it easier for you to calculate your tentative home loan. We offer an online home loan EMI calculator tool that can help you as a prospective loan borrower to identify the equated monthly installments to be paid for the borrowed loan amount.
see how this calculator will help you
What is a Affordibility loan?
EMI stands for Equated Monthly Installments which is a fixed amount of payment a borrower has to make to the lender at a specified date on monthly basis. Home loan EMIs consists of your principal loan amount and interest amount, payable every month. We offer a longer loan tenure (for a maximum period of 20 years) that helps in reducing the EMIs.
What is the benefit of Affordibility calculator?
Calculate your home loan eligibility with this simple home loan eligibility calculator. It will help you to calculate the amount of housing loan that you are eligible for, based on the home loan tenure and home loan interest.
- This home loan installment calculator is easier & quicker to use and provides reliable & instant results.
- There is no cost attached to using this online home loan calculator in India
- This EMI calculator for home loan can be used to calculate the monthly budget before applying for home loan from Reliance Home Finance.
- To know your EMI for home loan required, all you have to do is log onto our website and start evaluating.
Most importantly, this Loan EMI Calculator by Reliance Home Finance gives you the clarity to plan your finances as per your repayment capacity, so that you can choose a loan amount and repayment tenure that is best suited to you.
How to Use Reliance Home Finance’s home loan EMI
- Select your loan amount
- Select hr tenure you are looking at for your repayment.
- Select the ongoing rate of interest
- Hit the ‘Calculate’ button and your EMI will appear on the RHS