Mortgage loans in India -
A mortgage loan helps you raise funds for you to suffice your financial obligations for your business or any other profitable ventures. A mortgage loan in India is a form of a Secured Loan. People opt for a loan against residential plot or a loan against land property to fulfil their dreams and invest in a commercial property.
Going forward, the borrower needs to repay the loan against house property as well as the interest amount levied as a lending charge. The customer becomes the owner of the property once the repayment is completely done and the mortgage will be released back to his possession. Mortgage against property is also known as claims on property or liens against property.
What are the primary components when you opt for a LAP loan?
- Principle amount - is the amount you actually borrow from your lender.
- Interest - is the reward your lender receives for lending you the money. The interest rate plays a major role in increasing the size of your mortgage loan.Higher interest rates lead to a higher mortgage payment.
- Tax and insurance payments - are added to your monthly mortgage payments. Insurance provides you protection against future injuries that may be caused to your property. Also, your real estate taxes will be added to your monthly payments. The government will collect this tax on a yearly basis and use that amount to fund various public and social sector activities. So, when you take a mortgage loan, you also need to understand the above mentioned components that affect the size of your mortgage repayments.
Let your property protect your dreams -
We at RHF can fund your next big dream with your biggest asset. Now make your property the key to turn wishes into reality. Reliance brings to you multipurpose Loans against Property to put your property to the best use.
Product Offering :
- LRD (Lease Rental discounting) - Lease rental discounting is a great way to generate funds from owned assets, further helping you to use them for further investments. It’s a mortgage loan offered in return for your rental receipts accumulated from corporate tenants once you are bounded in a contract with them. The loan in this case is accounted lower based on the discounted value of the rentals and the underlying property.
- BT+ top up - Avail top up facility on your existing property loans.
- Banking Surrogate - Gets you a mortgage loan amount based upon banking transactions
- Existing customer top up - It’s a top-up facility offered for an exciting customer with RHF.
- Land LAP - Lending against residential and commercial land is a type of one of our land loan against property services.
- DigiLAP+ - Get your loans sanctioned within a day with this high paced LAP loan product.
- Vintage Plus - Gets you additional loan amount with no additional paperwork. This kind of property against loan tracks your old records with us and helps you expedite the process with minimal paperwork.
- Property mortgage loan is mostly used for a business expansion & as an alternative to working capital loans.
- We provide service to consult the buyer on how to optimize the use of idle property.
- We advise the consumer to opt for a longer tenure when they mortgage loan against property, which leads to lower EMI’s.
- Mortgage loan against property is a good investment for debt consolidation.
- We offer the customer convenient payment options including EMIs both on the basis of fixed and floating portfolios.
- Loan against property in India as a sector has evolved in the coming years. It has entities provide a lot of services, where we stand for providing easy top-ups for an expansion plan.
Type of Property :
Reliance Loan against Property has the following products under the types of property for which we serve our lenders.
- Loan against Residential Property – We provide you a loan on property mortgage for the residential plot under your name. Besides the loan, we assist you in searching for the perfect property, which is a task that requires proper guidance, at each step. We want to ensure that you get the best possible assistance while you mortgage loan against residential flat right from search of the property to purchase of the property.
- Loan against Commercial Property – We also help you borrowing against property owned for commercial use. In that case, you must apply for a loan against a house in India, and we will help you with quick processing & a hassle free loan disbursal process with minimal documentation.
Minimum & Maximum Loan Amount: 5 Lacs - 5 Cr.